Welcome ladies and gentleman to the humdrum of your average Tuesday…. But wait!!! What’s that on the horizon? It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No! It’s Top Ten Tuesday! You may be wondering what this Top Ten Tuesday even is, well allow me to explain. Every Tuesday Sylvan will bring to you a list of the top ten answers for that week’s category: Sandwiches, places to hide the body, and other topics of all varying shape and size. Feel free to tweet @SyvlanTweets with suggestions of lists you would like to see in the future. Without further ado enjoy the first Top Ten Tuesday.
Top 10 signs that Christmas is on its way
1. SantaCon *shivers*
2. There are less homeless people, but way more Santas
3. DVD Sales of the film ‘Elf’ are actually a thing again
5. Jewelry commercials tell you so
6. Your fridge smells like old Thanksgiving leftovers
7. People start talking about presents and you realize you haven’t gotten anything yet.
8. Listening to grocery store music is more painful than usual
9. It’s cold as balls outside
10. People who aren’t hipsters are wearing Christmas sweaters